About this Blog

This blog is made by Sis. Fjeldsted's family to keep you updated with all her experiences! She reported March 20th and we will see her again a year and a half later. We are so excited she can serve the people of Arcadia and we hope you find enjoyment and upliftment in her letters.

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Pictures!


Here are some exerts from her letter. It's green and warm and sunny. It looks like a whole different place here. Some parts almost look like Mexico. It's very diverse here. There's I believe six languages spoken here how crazy is that! There's Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Armenian, English, and some  Pilipino/Tongan languages. So I get diversity even though I haven't left the country. There's even a China town in my mission. The mission geographically isn't very big at all but there's 3 million people that live in this mission- how crazy is that! That's a lot of people! The mission president's wife drove some of us to the mission home and she told us that there's lots of peacocks here. I didn't see one yet today but before I come home I'll try to get my picture with one. I'm so excited to teach, learn, talk to people, and get to work. Hard work can be fun and rewarding. Hard work with a purpose is the best kind. The Lord loves and knows me and all of us. It is an absolutely beautiful place here and I am so blessed. There's also amazing people I can't wit to meet and teach. 

These are from Chelsey's first day in California. The middle one is with her mission president. 



No comments:

Post a Comment